Multus SDR, LLC main@MultusSDR.groups.io
Hello and welcome to Multus SDR, LLC.
This forum is for peer to peer help with anything that has to do with Multus SDR, LLC. transceivers and related products. All technical support is provided here on the forum. Requests for technical support via the sales website will not be honored. This is for the benefit of all our members and customers.
Documentation may be found in the files section of this forum.
Please note that subscription to this forum is required to access the documentation. All support documentation is located in the Files section. (Groups.io enforces this restriction. Group owners have no control over this restriction)
Recently we have experienced an up tick in the number of spammers attempting to gain access to the forum. To help address this issue, the first post by new members is moderated. We apologize for the inconvenience but this is the world we live in.
Please keep on target with the subject of the initial post. If things start drifting you should start another topic or will be asked to do so.
Excessive use of foul language, name calling, snarky comments will not be tolerated and can lead to your messages being deleted. We are here to help one another not fight. While there may be stupid questions in the universe, there are none here. If the same question is asked multiple times, just get over it and don't respond.
Abuse of this forum and not following the rules may result in being removed from the forum at the sole discretion of the moderators.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.