Topics

MSCC: Video

Ron / W4MMP

Hi Folks,
I uploaded a video of Proficio with MSCC in action with WSJT-X and JTAlert.  Just something for folks to view if curious about MSCC.  The video is a bit choppy due to the frame rate used to capture the video (keeps the upload size manageable).  Hey, made a contact at 5W!
--
Thank you for your support and business,
73,

Ron / W4MMP

Oops,  forgot the link:  https://multussdr.groups.io/g/main/files/Multus%20SDR%20Proficio/Proficio%20support%20files/MSCC/mscc.wmv

73,