Topics

Proficio: Now available

Ron / W4MMP

Hi Folks,
Come and get them.   The Proficio will ship beginning Tuesday 05/05/2020.   Thanks to the folks that ordered ahead of time!  I truly appreciate the orders. You are first :)
--
Thank you for your support and business,
73,

Hi Ron,
How many do you have left? Asking for a couple of buddies...

Cheers,
Robert

On May 2, 2020, at 1:15 PM, Ron / W4MMP via groups.io <w4mmp@...> wrote:

Hi Folks,
Come and get them.   The Proficio will ship beginning Tuesday 05/05/2020.   Thanks to the folks that ordered ahead of time!  I truly appreciate the orders. You are first :)
--
Thank you for your support and business,
73,
The Multus SDR,LLC Team,
Ron / W4MMP

--
73,

Robert VE7ZN

Ron / W4MMP

Hi Robert,

19 rigs remain.

73,
Ron / W4MMP
On 5/2/2020 16:20, Robert Dale wrote:

[...]

I’ll let them know. Thanks!

Cheers,
Robert

On May 2, 2020, at 1:56 PM, Ron / W4MMP via groups.io <w4mmp@...> wrote:

[...]

Now I grabbed the preliminary approval version and I can tell you I’m impressed by radio! It works great! Cheers, Jim

On May 2, 2020, at 3:15 PM, Ron / W4MMP via groups.io <w4mmp@...> wrote:

Hi Folks,
Come and get them.   The Proficio will ship beginning Tuesday 05/05/2020.   Thanks to the folks that ordered ahead of time!  I truly appreciate the orders. You are first :)
--
Thank you for your support and business,
73,
The Multus SDR,LLC Team,
Ron / W4MMP

Ron / W4MMP

Hi Folks,

Thanks Jim, for the review!

I am counting on the folks who indicated they would make a purchase once the Proficio is available.
--
Thank you for your support and business,
73,
The Multus SDR,LLC Team,
Ron / W4MMP

chuckr@hostu.org <chuckr@...>

Hi, have the back orders shipped ?

thanks
73
chuck

Ron / W4MMP

All but two.  That will happen tomorrow.

73,
Ron / W4MMP