Solidus availability

Jens / DH1AKY

Hi Ron,

is there any roadmap for Solidus release?

73, Jens/DH1AKY

Ron / W4MMP

Hi Jens,

We do have an update for the Solidus.  We (Stew and I) have decided that is best not to release the Solidus until the 100W amplifier is available.  Stew has a few more tweaks to make to the amplifier and it will be ready for release.  Maybe the late April time frame.  I apologize for the slipping schedule but the Solidus is a major undertaking for Stew and I.  Lots of new hardware and software.  Getting everything to play together just right has been a challenge.  Of late I have been tweaking the CW routine(s).

We want to have a really good first release of the Solidus.

73,
Ron / W4MMP

--
Thank you for your support and business,
73,

Jens / DH1AKY

Hi Ron, hi Stew,

good news. Especially including the 100W amp sounds good.

I'll be patient until it is really ready for a good release.

So don't hurry, take the time you need.

73s, Jens/DH1AKY